Saturday, September 26, 2009

OK, I'm back

I try and keep this blog free of personal "stuff" but I cannot this time. I will be continuing to maintain this blog for two reasons.

I have had some unbelievably touching comments from old colleagues and new ones. I cannot tell you all how touched I am.

Secondly, I think that the most recent post really got attention. I will try and concentrate on items that we can use to make us better and more effective in the classroom.

So again - thank you

Howie

3 comments:

shane said...

Glad to hear it. I for one am very thankful for what you've been doing!

Kim said...

I'm glad to see you here too Howie! I've never minded the emails. Really, I can just delete if I have no time to read them, just like I do on the numerous listservs I'm on!

Klimek - history

Unknown said...

Thanks for being there for us. Keep up the good work.